Commercial Emergency Plans
Here at SERVPRO of East Evansville we hope that none of the business in our area ever experience a loss due to fire or the weather, but unfortunately the unexpected happens so business need to be prepared for it. Is your business prepared for an emergency at the office?
- …have an evacuation plan in the event of a fire?
- …know where the nearest emergency exit is located?
- …have someone appointed to provide direction in the event of an evacuation?
- …practice fire drills at least once a year?
- …know to take the stairs instead of the elevator during disasters?
- …realize that you should move away from windows during a tornado?
- …have specific plans for disasters common to your location? (ie. Earthquakes)
- …have strategies to deal with power outages?
- …have a plan to handle computer network failures?
The business’ that are the most prepared for an emergency are the ones that are able to, get back to normal the fastest. Take a moment to evaluate your emergency preparedness at work. Putting just a little time and thought into preparation now, can improve your safety later! If you have any questions about emergency preparedness reach out to us.
We are here to help!!